BioMax EAL Hydraulic OilHigh-Performance EAL Hydraulic Oil
UNIQUE PERFORMANCE ADVANTAGES
- High Film Strength
- Longer Oil Life
- Excellent Corrosion Protection
- Improved System Performance
- Rapidly Separates from Water
- Synthetic Solvency
- Compatible with Seals
- An environmentally acceptable, high-performance lubricant (EAL) formulated for those users of hydraulic products in marine applications affected by the 2013 Vessel General Permit (VGP).
- Provides excellent performance for use in sensitive environments such as thrust gears, steering gears, stern tube and other marine related services.
- The long life and high film strength of BioMax Hydraulic Oil greatly increases equipment reliability as well as provides excellent protection in highly corrosive environments.
- Gains its performance advantage over competing oils through its superior blend of base oils plus Royal Purple