Max-GearHigh-Performance Gear Oil
UNIQUE PERFORMANCE ADVANTAGES
- Maximizes horsepower
- Extends gear and bearing life
- Reduces operating temperature
- Severe service performance
- Lower coefficient of friction
- Superior corrosion protection
- Separates rapidly from water
- Meets warranty requirements
- Environmentally responsible
- Formulated for limited-slip differential use
- Recommended for use in truck and automotive front or rear differentials, manual transmissions and lower gear units of marine engines that specify use of an API GL-5 or GL-4 fluid.
- Non-corrosive to soft yellow metals (brass, bronze, copper, etc.) and synchronizer safe.
- Specially designed to extend gear and bearing life, Max-Gear provides superior corrosion protection over competing conventional and synthetic gear oils.
- Engineered to provide maximum protection to heavily loaded gears while maximizing power throughout the drive train.
- Outperforms ordinary gear oils by combining the highest quality synthetic oils with Royal Purple’s proprietary Synerlec® additive technology.
- Makes gears run smoother, quieter, cooler and longer without overhauls.
- A direct reduction of drag in the drive train has huge advantage for trucks and other 4-wheel drive vehicles: better gas mileage.
- Formulated with a friction modifier additive – no additional additives are necessary.
- Available in the following viscosities: 75W-90, 75W-140, 80W-90, 85W-140 and SAE 90