Quad Con Advanced Bulk Storage SystemOil Safe / Bulk Lubricant Storage
- Readily Deploys to Any Environment on Base / in Field
- High Density Storage Capacity & Ergonomic Dispensing Station
- Mission Specific Customization
- Dedicated Pump & Filter Per Tank
- Built in Spill Containment & Drip Trays
- Retractable Static Discharge Reel
- 3 Way Filtration
- MSHA CFR30 Rated Hosing
- Automatic Shut-Off Tank Isolation Valves
- Powder Coated Aluminum Tanks Available in 10 Colors
- OSHA “Right-to-Know” w/ Color-Coded & Labeled Tanks / Taps / & Siphon Wands
- Delivered Pre-Assembled
The Oil Safe Quad Con Advanced Bulk Storage System offers an instant best practice lubrication management on the base, in the field, or on location. This space efficient Quad Con design features color coding, pressurized and gravity dispensing taps, built in spill containment, and a separate pump / filter for each tank providing 3 way filtration (filters while filling, recirculate / kidney loop, and dispensing). Comes standard with a 7 micron Beta 2000 filter, other ratings available. Available in electric or pneumatic versions with or without the Quad Con container. Ships assembled and virtually ready to use.
These all-in-one systems are available in typical configurations or in customizable “Build Your Own” system configurations. Mix and match different tank sizes and create a system that matches your application. Choose from 30, 65, or 120 gallon tanks – just tell us the sizes and we will create a custom system just for you!