Barrier Fluid FDAFDA Buffer / Barrier Fluid for Mechanical Seals
UNIQUE PERFORMANCE ADVANTAGES
- Environmentally Safe
- Sanctioned by the EPA, USDA
- Minimal Disposal Problems
- Very Low Moisture Content
- Highest Purity
- Extreme Clean
- Excellent Heat Transfer Properties
- Excellent Low Temperature Fluidity
- Uniform Molecular Size
- High Flash Point
- Compatible with Most Fluids
- Wide Seal Compatibility Range
- A pure, non-reactive, synthetic fluid that provides superior lubrication and cooling for double and tandem mechanical seals.
- Provides very stable seal performance over an extremely wide temperature range, satisfying most seal service requirements. Barrier Fluid FDA® is extremely clean and has excellent low temperature fluidity and heat transfer properties.
- Is sanctioned under the FDA CFR Title 21 Sections 178.3620 (a) (b); 172.878; 175.105: 172.200 and 210: 177.2260, 2600 and 2800; 178.3570 and 3910. It is approved by the USDA for both H-1 and H-2 service.
- Is essentially inert, allowing it to be used with most hydrocarbon gases and aqueous acids and bases.
- Can design custom barrier fluids for customers who have special needs regarding solubility, reactivity, etc.