Thermax GreaseSpecial Purpose EP Grease
UNIQUE PERFORMANCE ADVANTAGES
- Aluminum Complex Grease
- Greater Wear Protection
- Reduces Vibrations
- Shock Load Protection
- Excellent Oxidation Stability
- Rust and Corrosion Protection
- Exceptional Water Resistance
- Recommended for low-speed or high-temperature bearings requiring the use of a grease formulated with a heavy base oil.
- A special purpose, ultra-tough, multi-synthetic, aluminum complex EP (Extreme Pressure) grease. It is designed to lubricate equipment requiring grease formulated with a high viscosity base oil.
- Formulated with advanced synthetic base oils plus Royal Purple’s proprietary additive technology, which forms a chemical film capable of carrying loads much greater than other EP oils and greases under boundary conditions.
- Has very good oxidation stability, greatly resists water washout and provides rust and corrosion protection to both ferrous and nonferrous metals.
- Excels in bearings or sliding surfaces that operate at low speeds, under heavy loads or shock loads, at high temperatures or in wet environments. Typical applications can be found in steel mills, paper mills or in marine service.