Synfilm GTMulti-Purpose Industrial Oil
UNIQUE PERFORMANCE ADVANTAGES
- High Film Strength
- Rapidly Separates from Water
- Saves Energy
- Extremely Clean
- Reduces Bearing Vibrations
- Longer Oil Life
- Excellent Corrosion Protection
- Synthetic Solvency
- Compatible with Seals
- Compatible with Other Oils
- Environmentally Responsible
- Recommended for use in gas and steam turbines, blowers and vacuum pumps, bearings, gears, air tools, etc.
- Should be considered instead of SYNFILM when: oil reservoir temperatures exceed 200° F, improved low temperature fluidity is desired or when a viscosity grade is not available in SYNFILM.
- A clean, dry, long life, high film strength, energy efficient, synthetic lubricant that significantly increases bearing life and equipment reliability.
- Rapidly and completely separates from water, has very low temperature fluidity, provides excellent protection against rust and corrosion and is extremely oxidation stable, allowing for long oil life and extended oil drain intervals.
- Gains its performance advantages over competing mineral and synthetic oils through its superior blend of synthetic base oils plus Royal Purple’s proprietary SYNERLEC additive technology. This unique additive technology is proven to make equipment run smoother, cooler, quieter, longer and more efficiently.
- Typically replaces conventional, low film strength R & O (rust and oxidation inhibited) oils that rely solely on their viscosity to protect equipment against wear.