Paper Mill GreaseSynthetic Paper / Pulp Processing Grease
UNIQUE PERFORMANCE ADVANTAGES
- Aluminum Complex Grease Base
- Greater Wear Protection
- Reduces Vibrations
- Exceptional Water Resistance
- Broad Service Applications
- Outstanding Oxidation Stability
- Excellent Rust and Corrosion Protection
- Environmentally Responsible
- A high-performance, aluminum complex, synthetic grease designed to lubricate a wide range of typical paper / pulp processing applications using a single grease.
- The appropriate bearing lubricant for all paper machine bearings from the wet end through the dry end operating at speeds of 1500 FPM to 6500 FPM. Due to its superior film strength, it is highly recommended on wet end roll bearings, wire return rolls, couch rolls, suction press rolls, granite or synthetic covered press rolls and wet felt rolls. It is also recommended for dry end rolls such as dryer felt rolls, coater rolls, calendar rolls, winder rolls and super calendar rolls. (For shafts in excess of seven inches in diameter or speeds in excess of 3000 RPM, consult your Royal Purple® representative or contact Royal Purple’s technical support staff at 281-354-8600.) Royal Purple® Paper Mill Grease’s versatility allows its use in auxiliary equipment such as pumps, refiners, fans and conveyors.
- Gains its performance advantages through its superior blend of synthetic base oils plus SYNSLIDE additive technology. Royal Purple’s unique, proprietary, noncorrosive, EP additive technology.
- Significantly increases bearing life and equipment reliability and makes bearings run smoother, cooler, quieter, longer and more efficiently.