BioMax EAL Gear OilHigh-Performance EAL Gear Oil
UNIQUE PERFORMANCE ADVANTAGES
- High Film Strength
- Longer Oil Life
- Excellent Corrosion Protection
- Improved System Performance
- Rapidly Separates from Water
- Synthetic Solvency
- Compatible with Seals
- An environmentally acceptable, high-performance lubricant formulated for those users of gear oil products in marine applications affected by the 2013 Vessel General Permit (VGP).
- Provides excellent performance for use in sensitive environments such as thrust gears, steering gears, stern tube and other marine related services.
- The long life and high film strength of BioMax Gear Oil greatly increases equipment reliability as well as provides excellent protection in highly corrosive environments.
- Gains its performance advantage over competing oils through its superior blend of base oils plus Royal Purple’s proprietary Synerlec additive technology. This unique, synthetic additive technology is proven to make bearings and equipment run smoother, cooler, quieter, longer and more efficiently.